Tuesday, April 12, 2011
I am seriously beginning to wonder if I am going to cry everytime I get my period from now on. It is a gut punching reminder every month. This month I was over a week late on my period. I kept testing and testing to see if maybe just maybe, but it just kept up coming up with only the control line. I didn't actually think I was pregnant this month, but still (!!!) a week late! What the hell? What did I do to deserve the torture. I mean I look forward to getting my period if I am not pregnant because that means we can try again. Making me wait just put it off even longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Girl, I have been in your shoes. It sucks waiting, and no one can say anything to ease your mind. But, with that said, I think that since a)you got pregnant rather easily last time and b) it's only been 2 months since your last pregnancy, I think that not getting pregnant (even if you're doing the deed) is your body's way of preparing itself for the next time. That doesn't make it any easier to wait, but doctors usually say to wait 3 months or so before trying again and even though you didn't want to, your body needs to recover. Once it does, I bet you'll be back to your ol' fertile myrtle self again...
ReplyDelete