All immediate family members have been told. We told them on my birthday.
We went to Jack's mom's house, and Jack told her that she should really stop smoking in the house. That she really should within the next 9 months. She didn't get it at first. He had to say it again. You should have seen the look on her face. She was shocked. She said, "I thought you were going to wait." I said, "We have been together for about 7 years now. I think that is waiting a long time." Then she said, "Are you sure? I mean those tests can be wrong." I said, "I don't think that 4 positive tests lied." It took her a second, but she got excited. She started telling me all of the stuff that we could have.
We went to my sister-in-law's work, and called her Aunt Jill. She didn't hear it the first time either. I had to say it 3 more times. I wish ya'll could have seen her face. She was sooooo excited.
Jack asked my parents' how grandparent life was going, and they proceeded to tell us how they hadn't seen Hailey in a while. Jack said, "Well that should change come September." My mom said, "September? Why would they wait that long to bring her over?" She finally got it after Jack said, "I'm talking about her." She is excited. :) She said, "Now I can go baby shopping!"
We told my brother and sister in law last. They didn't hear the "Aunt Melinda and Uncle Chris" until I said, "Cousin Hailey." Melinda is excited.
I would like to ask your forgiveness for not blogging for the past few days. I have been soooo tired. I am thinking bedtime is going to be happening very soon for me today too. Jack would not let me sleep this morning. He made breakfast this morning at the butt crack of dawn. I didn't have to be at work until 9, and breakfast was done probably at 6. I mean, seriously? How many times do I have to say, "I am tired." I cannot eat that early in the morning. Ugh. Don't get me wrong though, it was really sweet that he made me breakfast.
I have thankfully not had much nausea yet. I have had a few episodes where I thought I could get sick. I was at Subway the other day, and they pulled the cookies out of their oven. The smell overwhelmed me. Ugh! Who would have thought the smell of freshly baked cookies would disgust me. The second time was when I walked into the opening of Compton's Foodland. The food they were cooking and the smell of Compton's....gross! My most recent occurrence was this morning with my husband's breakfast that he was cooking. He made bacon. I love bacon, but the smell was very overpowering this morning.
I will be honest, I haven't had that many symptoms and that terrifies me! I cannot help but worry that something bad is going to happen. I don't feel pregnant. The girl that I work with (she is preggers right now) said that she just now started to "feel" pregnant because now she can feel movement.

No comments:
Post a Comment