Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dear

Dear I.B. Preggers,
   I apologize for confusing you with your brother.  He always precedes your aunt, but I know you don't bring her with you.  You are so sweet.
     Thanks!



No symptoms yet ladies, but I am now officially preggers.  It took me a couple of days to convince myself that I was not crazy and that I was in fact seeing that second line.  It was just so faint.  I thought I was seeing it, but then I was concerned that I was just seeing what I wanted to see.  I showed a pregnancy test to Jack yesterday, and he said, "I don't see anything."  I, of course, was seeing a line.  When I got home today, I tested again.  The line was definitely there!  I was trying to send it to my blog, but it doesn't want to upload on here for some reason.  I wanted to upload yesterday's so ya'll could tell me I wasn't crazy, but it didn't want to work either.  I have to find my freakin' cord to connect my phone to my laptop.

I will say that I literally have to make a mad dash for the bathroom.  When I gotta go, I gotta go. 

I am also in the 'not believing' stage.  It just doesn't feel like I am pregnant, so it is really hard to believe.  It is also hard to get truly excited.  I am terrified that something is going to go wrong.

Jack is ready to tell everyone.  He finally believed me today.  I told him I wanted to wait to tell people for a little while.  I am considering telling our immediate family very soon, but not the rest of the world for a while.  I really don't want to have to explain anything to people in the event something horrible were to occur.

Anyway baby Heikle is the size of an Appleseed or a BB  (check out that link!)

4 comments:

  1. Yay! That's so exciting! For future reference, buy digital pregnancy tests; it'll keep the analyzing over the faint line to a minimum. And remember, that blog post to all of my preg friends now applies to you!

    Happy pregnancy! Maybe you won't have any symptoms! YAAYYYY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Hence the separate blog for all of the baby talk. I'll try my best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Jenn!! I'm tickled for you and Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Super excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete