Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Oh the wait!

I went to the Dollar Tree today.  I had to buy a few pregnancy tests.  Of course, the customer behind me had to make a comment.  I know I am 26 about to be 27, but buying pregnancy tests still make me feel like everyone is watching me.  I am trying to not think about the possibility of being pregnant.  It causes me to think to much about what my body is doing.  You know probably perfectly normal, but I am thinking, "Is that a sign?  Am I pregnant?"  Anyway back to the Dollar Tree, I know you are thinking I am crazy for purchasing dollar pregnancy tests, but almost everything I have read online is positive about those little dollar pregnancy tests.  Anyway, I am supposed to start on Monday...we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment