Dear Aunt Flo,
If you are going to visit, please show up quickly. I am now 4 days late. I have had 4 negative pregnancy tests, and I would really appreciate it if you could just come on already.
KThanx
I apologize for my tardiness, but I am only allowing you to further save money buy continuing to purchase those $1 pregnancy tests. Just think of the fine example you're setting!
Love, Aunt Flo
PS. Your long-lost cousin from Italy, Pissona Stick, says you need to work on your aim a bit. Down and to the left, please. Kisses!
I felt bad after leaving my comment, thinking I was being funny...
I know where you are, and it's really hard to be patient. As someone who's been waiting over 5 years for a BFP, I know the stress of waiting a week...or even just waiting until the morning. Hang in there! <3
Dear Jennifer,
ReplyDeleteI apologize for my tardiness, but I am only allowing you to further save money buy continuing to purchase those $1 pregnancy tests. Just think of the fine example you're setting!
Love,
Aunt Flo
PS.
Your long-lost cousin from Italy, Pissona Stick, says you need to work on your aim a bit. Down and to the left, please. Kisses!
I felt bad after leaving my comment, thinking I was being funny...
ReplyDeleteI know where you are, and it's really hard to be patient. As someone who's been waiting over 5 years for a BFP, I know the stress of waiting a week...or even just waiting until the morning. Hang in there! <3
Actually your first post cracked me up! :)
ReplyDeleteIn my pregnancy test defense, those little strips in tests are so cheap to make. You can get them off of Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001FYGQ5I/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0000X6GAU&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0PPSP5V33XV907Z5J3TF
I shall continue to wait....