Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I have decided that I am going to disobey the doctor's orders. There is no way on God's green Earth that I am going to be able to wait 2 cycles to try to conceive again. No freakin' way! Here is the plan...Hopefully I will get my period again at the very beginning of March. **crosses fingers** Then...get ready for this...I should hopefully ovulate about the time I am in Gatlinburg. Sneaky sex. Just sayin' The whole family is there. Yup. The "put a pillow over your face, so people can't hear you" sex. Sorry ladies TMI. :)

I would like to go ahead and add that I think today is the last day of the bleeding. I hope so! 9 days. Ugh. :( Today was also a better day than yesterday. I have not been on the verge of tears at all today except for when I heard the song "26 cents." Have you ever heard that? It is an oldie but a goodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment