Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I thought it was almost over today. I woke up this morning, and the bleeding seemed very light. I was wrong. The flow just kept on, and I have had two decent size clots today. I am so ready for this to be past. I am ready for my body to be back to normal.

I really haven't thought much about the miscarriage today. I know it seems hard to believe, but I have tried to keep my eyes glued on the tv or the computer screen all day. It is pretty easy to do being "snowed in." I think I am going to be a work one day and have a random crying outburst. I already did that on Monday while I was waiting to go to the doctor's office the first time. I also do that while lying in bed at night. That is the moment when it really hits me.

I have been looking at thebump.com boards. There are plenty of those forums that Katie hates all of the lingo from. Within the next couple of cycles I will be considered TTCAL. That is trying to conceive after a loss for those of you not hip on the lingo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment