Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I would love to pretend that I am not on day 8 of bleeding, but I am. It has definitely slacked off a lot, but it is still there.

Yesterday morning I thought it had totally stopped, but there I was sitting in the livingroom when I felt the rush. I am so ready for this to be over. I am ready to get on with this regular period thing, so that I can get back to the baby makin' thing.

Emotionally~ I will say that I am ok while I am at home. It is when I am out in public that it gets bad. I see pregnant ladies, babies, baby stuff, etc. It breaks my heart. When the people that I work with ask me how my vacation was, I just say, "It was ok." I don't know what else to say other than that, so it will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment