Umm ladies who have taken prenatals. Do they make you nauseated by themselves? I felt funky this morning.
I have finally stopped bleeding. Come on Aunt Flo. I will be happy to see you this time. I promise!
My district manager assistant asked me how my vacation was today. I told her it was ehhhhh. That we had gotten some bad news, so it ruined the time off. She asked me how bad, and I was about to tell her. I informed her that talking about it would probably make me cry, and she stopped me. Didn't want to leave me upset.
I am kind of between wanting people to know and not wanting people to know. I mean I feel like a complete liar at work when people ask me how my vacation was. It was horrible! Let's face it! I was stuck on the couch or in the bathroom for most of it. Oh then there were the two trips to the doctor's office to be informed of the bad news. Oh! Which reminds me. I got a phone call this morning from the doctor's office. They said that my hCG level was a 17 on Wednesday. I am thinking that by now I should be at 0. That is muy bueno. :) Especially since TMI ALERT my cervical mucous is already kind of runny, so hopefully my plan will actually come to fruition! <--Love that word dontcha?

No comments:
Post a Comment