Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Wrote this yesterday, but I thought it was a little premature to post until now.
Did ya'll watch Grey's Anatomy last week? Yeah (the Callie story), that is how I have felt since finding out I was pregnant. You worry the entire time something bad is going to happen. Everytime you wipe, you worry there is going to be blood. You obsessively wipe because you are afraid it is there, but you just didn't see it that time. People try to tell you to not worry, but it is impossible. It makes you feel even worse when something bad does start to happen. No matter how much you try to convince yourself that you have done nothing wrong, you still wonder if there is something you could have done. They say that miscarriages are often due to a defect, but it really doesn't matter because it doesn't make you feel any better. IT FUCKING SUCKS! That is what they should say IT FUCKING SUCKS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment